Product DescriptionNatural Gemstone Buddhist Prayer Mala Beads 108 Bracelet/Necklace
--108 beads - A symbol of the removal of 108 kinds of trouble.
A variation of the standard 108-bead mala is the wrist mala of 27 beads - four circuits total 108 mantra repetitions.
Mantras can be recited for four different purposes: to appease, to increase, to overcome, or to tame by forceful means.
This bracelet is consists of
-108 pcs Tiger Eye Stone
-knotted tassel charm
Bead Dia: 6mm
Total Length: 32.5''(about 7.2 inches Length in 4 Loops, 5.5 inches Length in 5 Loops)/Tassel Length:3.54''(90mm)
- 1 Bracelet/Necklace
- 1 velvet bag
90-Day money back guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied with the product, please contact us through buyer seller message. We promise we will try our best to make you happy. Buy absolutely no risk.
Tiger Eye Stone
- Natural Tiger Eye Stone Wrap Around 108 Tibetan Mala Prayer Beads Rosary Jewelry - With Durable Cord, it can be used as a necklace or a wrap bracelet.
- Material:Tiger Eye Stone & Alloy;Bead Dial: 6mm;Total Length: 32.5''(about 7.2 inches Length in 4 Loops, 5.5 inches Length in 5 Loops)/Tassel Length:3.54''(90mm).
- 108 beads - A symbol of the removal of 108 kinds of trouble. In traditional Buddhist thought, people are said to have 108 afflictions or klesas. There are 6 senses (sight, sound, smell, taste, touch, and consciousness) multiplied by 3 reactions (positive, negative, or indifference) makes 18 "feelings."
- Tiger Eye Stone is a powerful stone of good luck and protection and can protect from the "evil" eye. It is a very grounding stone and can bring mental clarity, focus and emotional balance.
- Comes with a grey velvet bag printed Top plaza . Each stone is selected individually to create this truly one-of-a-kind bracelet. All natural gemstones are unique and may be vary from the one shown in the picture.
Top Plaza 108 Bead Mala Buddhist Prayer Tibetan Multilayer 6MM Healing Meditation Gemstones Wrap Bracelet Necklace W/Long Tassel(Tiger Eye Stone)