Product DescriptionNo, we're not real Doctors...we're just fidgeters. We constantly have to be 'doing', or else we get bored. We have trouble focusing...our brains just want constant engagement. Sometimes when they aren't fully engaged, we start to feel anxious. And then there are the times when stress starts to get the best of us (and who wants to use a stress ball these days?).
Does this sound familiar? Don't worry, you're not alone and you are just a few spins away from calm.
Additional uses for the infinity fidget ball:
• Worry Stone - use for self-soothing (much like a worry stone) to aid in relaxation and anxiety reduction.
• Finger Dexterity - builds finger strength and adds dexterity over time, making it a great exercise device for hair stylists, tattoo artists, piano and guitar players and more.
• Sensory Stimulation - great for tactile-sensitive individuals to desensitize them to unavoidable textures and touch sensations.
When will your infinity ball save you?
• When you're sitting in the airport, dying from boredom, because your plane's been delayed due to an ice storm.
• When your bosses 10 minute meeting turns into an hour long head-slapper.
• When you need to give your mind a break from a taxing project.
• When your phone dies and you have nothing to keep you busy.
• When you're in deep thought and need a mindless activity that won't distract you.
• When you need a quiet stress reliever to relax your nerves.
• When you just feel like fidgeting.
- A 1-INCH in diameter ball of interconnected anodized aluminum rings, woven in a way so that each ring can freely turn over the next; twirling and looping over each other in a spinning pattern.
- Addictively Gratifying & Smooth Movement: The loose weave of the rings combined with the high-grade anodized finish creates a smooth, continuous, flowing motion.
- Perfect for: Fidgety hands, nail-biters, finger-tappers, ADHD, deep thought, meditation, calming anxiety, reducing stress and worry, focusing your mind, sensory stimulation.
- Using Your Infinity Ball: Rotate the rings around each other with your fingertips, in one hand or two. Roll in your hand with your thumb. Use individually or together like meditation balls (so buy 2 or more!).
- Proudly Handcrafted in the USA
[SAFETY DISCLAIMER] Contains small parts. Not intended for children under 5 years of age. Use under adult supervision.
Fidget Ball / Fidget Toy / Anxiety Ball / Sensory Toy / Autism Toy / Infinity Ball - Anodized Aluminum Stress Reliever, Relax ADHD, Focus the Mind, Meditate, by FidgetDoctor (Silver (1-Pack), Small)