Product DescriptionIn 2000, more than 1,200 babies were born every day with HIV. Today that number is 500. Medication costing as little as $0.20 per day can end mother-to-child transmission of HIV/AIDS by 2030. Join Lokai and (RED) in the fight to end AIDS. Each Lokai is infused with elements from the highest and lowest points on earth. The white bead carries water from Mount Everest and the black bead carries mud from the Dead Sea. These extremes are a reminder to seek balance on the journey, staying humble during the highs and hopeful during the lows. Made with silicone, each bracelet has a slight stretch to fit over your hand.
- (LOKAI)RED: Medication costing as little as $0.20 per day can end mother-to-child transmission of HIV/AIDS by 2030. Stand with (RED) and Lokai to achieve an AIDS free generation.
- GIVE BACK: $1 from every purchase of this product will support (RED)'s efforts to fight AIDS through the Global Fund.
- SIZE: Medium Lokai bracelets have a 6.5 inch (16.5 cm) circumference, fitting most teenage and women's wrists.
- STAY HUMBLE: The white bead carries water from Mount Everest, the highest point on earth, as a reminder to always stay humble.
- STAY HOPEFUL: The black bead carries mud from the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, as a reminder to stay hopeful - even when it seems impossible.
Lokai Cause Collection Bracelet, (RED), 6.5" - Medium