Reflex Women Fashion [2018 Best Sellers]: 90 Degree By Reflex High Waist Power Flex Legging –
90 Degrees By Reflex Women Fashion [2018 Best Sellers]: 90 Degree By Reflex High Waist Power Flex
90 Degree By Reflex Women Fashion [2018 Best Sellers]: 90 Degree By Reflex High Waist Power Flex
Affordable Workout Leggings | My Must Haves
Yoga Pants For Women Spring 2017 Collection
Activewear For Under $20 | Try-on Haul
Ptula Active Review & Lululemon Dupe Leggings ($19.99!) || Try On
AFFORDABLE AMAZON LEGGINGS REVIEW | SQUAT TEST! | UNBOXING AND TRY-ON HAUL!
Queenie Ke Women’s Medium Support Strappy Back Energy Sport Bra
NIKE PRO SHORTS REVIEW
Amazon Price: $19.99 $19.99 (as of March 17, 2018 6:11 am –
The Secret to Looking Good and Feeling Cool
Don't waste your time with cheap yoga capris and yoga pants that aren't uncomfortable, don't fit right, and leave you feeling bad.
– Our Yoga Pants are high performance perfection. The perfect combination of fashion and function.
– Meet ReBound Basic: our A+ Activewear material. This four-way stretch fabric offers support and wicks away moisture for maximum comfort.
– A wide waistband contours your curves and streamlines your natural shape. Designed to stay put when you stretch and bend, these capris won't ride up, fall down, or dig in.
– Interlock seams reduce irritation and edges lay flat to eliminate chafing.
– With a Key Keeper pocket to stash your belongings and a gusseted crotch for peace-of-mind movement, we bet you'll favor these capris in lieu of your used-to-be favorites. Hundreds of Thousands Of Satisfied Customers Can't Be Wrong:
– Our activewear is sold in department stores throughout the world.
– Wear our leggings for yoga, exercise, fitness, and everyday use. You decide what's best for you.GUARANTEED:
– If you don't enjoy your new pants, you can return them using our 30-Day, 100% full money back guarantee. You have nothing to lose. Click "Add to Cart" and buy now before we run out of stock.
Great for Gals with Big Butts & Small Waists
562 people found this helpful.
Stretch baby stretch! I’ve always had a problem with finding pants that fit my booty AND my waist. I usually have to size up to get them to fit my thighs and bottom, but that causes the waist to be too loose. I don’t remember the last time I wore jeans. Jeggings don’t count, huh? Basically, if it doesn’t stretch, I don’t wear it. I came across these leggings during one of my activewear shopping sprees and decided to try them out. They are one of my absolute favorites! I had initially only purchased the high waisted style (
Comparing 4 different styles from 90 Degree
188 people found this helpful.
After finding a pair of 90 Degree By Reflex Leggings at T.J. Maxx and LOVING them, I was thrilled to see that they so many styles available on Amazon too (for almost the same price as T.J.Maxx). I went ahead and bought 4 different styles at the same time to compare.
Just got them. Surprisingly comfortable while standing. Anyone with a muffin top like me, be slightly AWARE (not beware, aware)
630 people found this helpful.
Gotta be honest guys. I received these leggings with promo code and out and about with them on as we speak!
You NEED these.
127 people found this helpful.
I bought a pair of these firstly in a store and now I’m obsessed with buying them on Amazon. I ordered one pair of the “peach skin/brushed fabric” ones and they’re better for lounging than working out, they feel soft, like thin fleece, not the best for wicking away sweat.
A must buy
240 people found this helpful.
Awesome product!! Great quality, good durable stitching these pants fit me perfectly I’m 5″3 150 but very muscular with a tiny waistline, but large quadriceps and bum .Finding workout gear to fit me in the legs means going 2 sizes up making the waistband super loose not these bad boys just ordered 2 more
Just watch out for the fabrics that comes with the different colors (heather one vs solid ones)
35 people found this helpful.
So, I got my first pair of these leggings a month ago, got them in navy first and they were so smooth and were just fitting so right, loving how my butt was looking on them. However, when I got the “heather chocolate” one, they were just a different fabric and I was not liking them so much… just because you could see the visible sweat around my crotch area, unlike the navy one that I found was more sweat absorbent. After I bought them, I did notice they do state the leggings comes in different fabric, so it was my fault. The heather ones have the cottony feel that will leave you with the sweat patches vs the solid ones.
Buyer Beware: Now Made in China
20 people found this helpful.
Buyer Beware: Now made in China. 🙁
Great for running
16 people found this helpful.
I love these so so much 🙂 they’re the perfect fit and really comfy I love the material and they make the booty look good- they’re like lulu lemon leggings